Re: was Aftermarket fenders now Red Queen

To: Pointparty@aol.com
Subject: Re: was Aftermarket fenders now Red Queen
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 18:09:37 -0600
At 07:11 PM 8/3/2003 -0400, Pointparty@aol.com wrote:
>can someone tell me what or who is "redqueen"  thanks...Mel

Well, that was another discussion on the list maybe a year or two ago.
"Redqueen" was the username of an Ebay dealer who sold various new
aftermarket MG body parts like fenders, He became infamous in that he was
selling these parts but at some point stopped shipping them, leaving a
number of people including a few listers, a bit poorer with no parts.
Needless to say, he was banned from Ebay, and I am not sure if anyone got
their money back.

I was one of the few who actually received an order from him. But the fit
was poor so I'm not sure if I was better off receiving the part or not.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B