Re: viewed from the road, sightings!

To: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: viewed from the road, sightings!
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 02:49:28 -0700 (PDT)
So, what did the nicer cars look like and what part of the state did you find
them in? It is a small state (nice MG wise) and I may know the people. It would
nice to tell them they got special notice from afar.
Carl French

Just a quick note: trip from New Jersey to mid-Maine last week in my
SO'svehicle...with an eye out for LBC cars on the road.  I saw none in NJ,
NY,Conn, MA andNH, but in Maine, I saw 5. Of those 5, 3 were
pristine...spectacularlylovely, 2 B's and a Triumph.  The other 2 were more
interesting..one a RBBand the other, CBB. Both were showing their age with a
few rust spots, aneed for repainting  and dings but more importantly, bothwere
driven by women (by my estimation) >55 years of age.       Only guessing :-?.
but I'd bet, since no male in either car, they