Re: crack of doom repair, drivers side floor replacement

To: EMPcoLWE@aol.com
Subject: Re: crack of doom repair, drivers side floor replacement
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 10:07:56 -0500
EMPcoLWE@aol.com wrote:

> Hello list.
>      I asked about this during the AOL boycott (but got no answers) I get a
> new provider next week. Take THAT AOL!
>      I am wondering if anyone has a working fix on the dreaded crack of doom,
> and a webpage, perhaps.

Paul Hunt's site 'B and 'V has a how to.

I also read a how-to in Skye's BBS over the winter. It involved,
1) drilling a hole at the end of the crack so it doesn't go further.
2) using some 3M automotive adhesive to bond a piece of metal behind the
crack.

You should be able to search both sites easily enough.

I haven't tried either yet.

--
    ______
   /    _ \   Paul T. Root <proot@iaces.com>