1970 MGB dimensions

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1970 MGB dimensions
From: "Richard Cady" <rcady57@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 10:53:38 -0400
Can give me a few dimensions from a 1970 MGB roadster?  I'm trying to
get my trim items back on correctly after a restoration.

1) Measurement from the top of the plastic MG insignia on the boot lid
to the bottom of the metal MGB insignia .

2) Measurement from the bottom of the stainless steel trim on the front
wings or fenders to the top of the British Leyland insignia.

3)  also the distance from the same British Leyland insignia to the rear
of the front fender ( or wing - not including the lip behind the door )

Thanks,

Rich