Re: Needed: Speedo/Tacho

To: "MG List Postings" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Needed: Speedo/Tacho
From: "Dean T. Lake" <dtlake@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 09:14:05 -0400
I have a speedo and tach set that I removed from a '70 parts car.  The car
had OD, and the speedo worked when I drove it home (limped around the DC
beltway at night hoping the frame didn't crack in half!).  The speedo has
"SN5227/13" and "361" on the back and "1280" on the face (is this the tpm?).
I don't know if this makes it a proper O/D speedo or not, but let me know.

Cheers,

Dean