RE: exhaust manifold differences...

To: "'Taylor, Todd S'" <todd.s.taylor@lmco.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: exhaust manifold differences...
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 08:49:24 -0700
Todd:

All of the single carb. MGB manifolds are interchangable.  There were only
two designs, the original which was prone to breakage and the updated one
which has a reinforcing ridge tying the cat mounting flange area to the main
log manifold.

Be very wary because almost all of the non-reinforced manifolds will have a
crack starting at this cat flange/manifold junction.

Kelvin.