Re: I want a "Lucas Electrical Emergency Team" hat/t-shirt

To: Aeseeyou@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I want a "Lucas Electrical Emergency Team" hat/t-shirt
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:35:57 EDT
In a message dated 8/14/03 7:05:48 PM, Aeseeyou@aol.com writes:

<< Crack members of the Lucas Electrical Emergency Team were dispatched to
New
York City to see if they could help with the massive Power Outage.  >>

What a great idea.  Everyone who owns and maintains an LBC can rightfully be
called a member of the "Lucas Electrical Emergency Team."  Keeping these bad
boys running and illuminated requires a lot of education, dedication and
persperation.  We need a logo to put on hats and t-shirts.  Anyone out there
good
with designs?

Jay Donoghue
72B-GT