Re: Why buy an MGC? (parts availible)

To: eric@erickson.on.net
Subject: Re: Why buy an MGC? (parts availible)
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 10:06:17 EDT
Eric,
I can't remember who on the list wanted to know about parts places that
handle MGC parts, well I just received the new Victoria British catalog for
Fall
2003. And, "Voila!" it's titled "Catalog Of Accessories & Parts For MGB & MGC
2003 FALL EDITION  MG52"! Perusing it I saw that it is indeed stocked with most
of the items if not all one would need whilst renovating, restoring or just
"tinkering with" the MGC.....Plus they're Free!! (Errrrr, The Catalog is Free,
not the Parts!) But, I can happily report that nearly every page has something
for the MGC which thankfully shared many common parts with the B. The catalog
has a section that deals with the not-so-great suspension, including
upgrades, etc. I think the Moss also lists MGC parts, although not quite as
prominent
as the VB Catalog. Kelvin, care to elaborate on MGC parts availibility in the
MOSS 2003 catalog.....?
-=Safety-Fast!=-
Albert Escalante, owner-1978 MGB
Central Coast British Car Club (Ca.)