RE: Su Mixture

To: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Su Mixture
From: "J. Barry Waterland" <artforu@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 20:05:33 -0700
Disconnect the hose that runs from the Gulp Valve to the inlet manifold.
With the engine running, if you can feel air coming out of the hose, the
valve needs to be replaced.

It should only allow air to pass when the higher vacuum is applied to the
valve by the small sensing pipe, on the overrun.

Barry Waterland
Duarte, CA
'77 MGB Roadster