Re: This is probably a rhetorical question...

To: "Rocky Frisco" <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Subject: Re: This is probably a rhetorical question...
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 09:49:52 +0100
Ah, *alternative* springs are available from several sources, but all I have
seen are very different from the originals.  Three of us started a project
to try and find suitable alternatives.  I built a crude distributor machine
but it just wasn't stable enough to get meaningful results, another had a
pukka distributor machine but did not have the time to continue, the third
was going to take over the machine from the second ... but it all seemed to
peter out.