Re: speedo error ? 1978 MGB

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: speedo error ? 1978 MGB
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 14:35:55 -0500
This chart brings up an interesting question for me.

My 'B is a 1977. I don't remember when it was manufactured, but
I think it was late '76. And it has the 120MPH speedo, indicating
some 11-12k miles. I don't remember off the top of my head.

At first I thought this to mean 11x,000 miles. But then I thought,
it probably had an 85mph speedo that broke and this replaced it.

But is it possible that this is the original speedo?

Paul.

--
    ______
   /    _ \   Paul T. Root <proot@iaces.com>