Re: Best "glue" to attach header to new top?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Best "glue" to attach header to new top?
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 10:42:18 -0600
Well, there is also a spray adhesive for that too. Its a high temperature
3m adhesive and I know Moss sells it as it is in their catalog. I used the
adhesive for the heat blanket stuff that goes over the tunnel. And when I
get my 72B back from the body shop (a little touch up work), I'll be gluing
on the insulation pieces on the inside of the hood.

While I wait for my B's return, I have had to use my Landcruiser this past
week for convertible cruising. Temperatures are dropping later this week so
my 67 BGT will be on the road shortly.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B