1955 MG-TF

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1955 MG-TF
From: dwai@earthlink.net
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 12:52:02 -0700
Anyone interested in a restoration project?  I have a 1955 MG-TF which
has been garaged in Southern California, but not run,  since about
1975.  Obviously all the rubber bits, upholstery, etc. has
disintegrated, but I believe all the engine and body parts are there and
most are in very good shape.  I am, I think, the third owner.  I had
intended to restore it, but have finally realized after several years
that I will never get around to it.  I'd like to find a good home for
it.  I have some pics which I can email  to anyone that is interested.

Rick Walden