Country Classic Cars

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Country Classic Cars
From: "Ronald Olds" <tr6@pipeline.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 06:30:48 -0500
I don't know how many of you know about this place. It is about 40 miles
outside of St. Louis in Staunton, IL on I-55.  The place has quite a
collection of cars from beautiful to pieces of junk.  I make a point to
always stop when passing by.  They have a web site showing all of their
cars.  Most of the cars are American but there are some LBC's as well.
The 66 Herald and 78 MGB looked pretty good. Most of the cars seem to be
a little over stated on their condition.  The web site is below and is
at least worth checking out.

http://www.countryclassiccars.com <http://www.countryclassiccars.com/>

Ron Olds