Re: Worm infestation & MGA part number

To: "Bullwinkle" <yd3@nvc.net>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Worm infestation & MGA part number
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 09:51:11 +0100
Had a spate of these a couple of weeks ago - similar quantities to you -
then suddenly stopped on the so-called active day of 16th or 17th August.
Since then nothing - except one this morning with no infected attachment.
While the 'From' address can be spoofed if you look at the message details
at the routing this gave a different source address on the few I checked,
which may be the genuine address.