b Can anyone ID this fan? + selling stuff

To: "Mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: b Can anyone ID this fan? + selling stuff
From: "Michael Graziano" <mgraziano@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 19:24:20 -0400
All,

I'm back on the list for but a moment.  I'm trying to identify this fan from
my parts shelf.  I originally bought it for my 1500 Midget's older spitfire
fan pulley, but it's the wrong one.

The holes are 1/4" round, and are spaced 1 1/4" apart (center to center).
The center hole is 1 1/4" in diameter.

Any thoughts?

A few people on the spridget and spitfire lists had it down to either a TR
GT6 or an MGB.

http://mgraziano.home.mindspring.com/Fan1.jpg

http://mgraziano.home.mindspring.com/Fan2.jpg

Let me know if the link doesn't come through.

If you know what it's for, and you have need of it, you can have it for $5
plus shipping.

Also,  I'm getting rid of a bunch of stuff.  Let me know if you're
interested in:

2 alternators (16ACR, one in good shape, the other for parts)
1 45D4 dizzy (model # 44599) (for a '74-75 B, I think)

The dizzy can be seen at

http://mgraziano.home.mindspring.com/45D4_1.jpg
http://mgraziano.home.mindspring.com/45D4_2.jpg
http://mgraziano.home.mindspring.com/45D4_3.jpg
http://mgraziano.home.mindspring.com/45D4_4.jpg
http://mgraziano.home.mindspring.com/45D4_5.jpg

and the alternators are on eBay.  Just do a search on 16ACR.

Tks,

Graz