Anyone have a Lockheed catalog?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Anyone have a Lockheed catalog?
From: Bert Palte <palte@gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 15:36:12 +0200
Hi fellow listers,

I've recently started a new project, rebuilding my 1972 Sunbeam Sceptre.
It's a British car with a mechanical setup quite like my 1970 MGB (there
you are, mandatory MG content :-) )
Rebuilding not as in 'completely restoring'  but rather like, at first,
'putting the car together again'  from all the parts boxes after I took it
apart in 1986 when the clutch froze...  (I''ve owned the car since 1978,
when I still was a student...). But, surprisingly, up till now only very
few parts were missing.
That does not mean that rebuilding was/is  easy: many problems were
encountered.
Apart from the obvious (i.e rust, battery etc): Carbs leaking, fuel pump
not working, electrical part of the ignition lock not working,  rev counter
not working, alternator not working, exhaust rusted through, fuel tank
rusted through and who knows what else....

BTW Today really was a milestone; I had the engine running for the first
time since 1986!

Much remains to be done, however.
Both the clutch hydraulics and the brake hydraulics are toast.
It is pretty difficult to get parts, however, unlike for an MG.

Looking closely at these parts, it seems to me that many (Lockheed) parts
are probably the same as those from my MGB.
Does anyone of you have a (old) Lockheed brake parts catalog to confirm that?
Details of the car may follow.

Thank you

Bert
Holland, Europe