Re: Brake Bleeding Tools

To: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Bleeding Tools
From: Steve West-Fisher <steve@coastaldatasystems.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:23:14 -0400
Bud Krueger wrote:

> Gene,
>
>    I think you'll discover that the TD brake system doesn't lend
> itself to MityVac or EziBleed.  It may be a matter of its venting
> technique.  At least that's been my experience.

Mine is a B, and I just use an Easybleed.

However, an old airplane trick is to bleed from the wheel cylinder up.
In other words, start pushing brake fluid in the bleeder until you see
it in the resevoir. It does work best when you have a line from each
wheel to the master cylinder (generally two masters in a plane) but
might help in other tricky situations where air can get trapped in the
lines easily.

--
Stephen West-Fisher
Coastal Data Systems