calling Dave Houser (OT, but others may be interrested)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: calling Dave Houser (OT, but others may be interrested)
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@MGAguru.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 22:00:48 -0500
Trying to contact a list member with an e-mail problem.

When trying to respond to Dave Houser directly off-list, my e-mail is
blocked by some sort of spam blocker called Road Runner Security at
http://security.rr.com/residential.htm.  I have read all of the
instructions several times, and I cannot figure out any way to get around
this mail block, no matter what kind of hoops I might be willing to jump
through.

If you have your ears up, Dave, you need to put me on your white list, or
otherwise let me (and anyone else) know how to respond to your personal
messages.  Any instructions found at rr.com make no sense at all.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://MGAguru.com