MGB Chrome Wire Wheels FS or trade

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Chrome Wire Wheels FS or trade
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 09:26:02 -0700 (PDT)
I have a set of good chrome wire wheels for an MGB
that I need to get rid of.  They are in good used
shape.  They clean up nicely and have been on my car
for daily use for some time.  No problems.  The
splines look very good, etc.  But they're definitely
used, and maybe one or two wheels might have a broken
spoke somewhere in there...

They have a good set of Dunlops mounted on them, with
at least 50% tread depth.  Nice even wear and good
shape.  They'll pass inspection anywhere.

Anyway, I need to get rid of them.  I honestly don't
know what they're worth, but if they are going to
someone that will get some use out of them, I'm not
terribly concerned about the nickels and dimes.  In
fact, I'll be perfectly happy trading them (or trade
plus cash up or down) for virtually anything
MGB-related.  Parts, whatever.

I'd rather not ship them, but I will if necessary.  I
can also meet someone pretty much anywhere within
about 50-60 miles of Charlotte, NC.

Contact me offline if interested,

=====
Paul Misencik