Re: Thanks & Carb Needles (A Good One)

To: "Christian, Wellner NAVAIR" <wellner.christian@navy.mil>,
Subject: Re: Thanks & Carb Needles (A Good One)
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 10:37:07 +0100
5 as opposed to what?  ABD?  If so he is sort of right.  The 5 only has 13
stations whereas the ABD has the full 16, so even if the 5 *did* rise far
enough to come right out of the jet you would get an instant and wild
over-richness.  As far as the rest of the profile goes it is about 2% richer
around the 3rd station, 1% to 5% weaker from the 8th to the 13th station,
and much the same elsewhere.

What problem are you trying to solve?

PaulH.