Re: Gauge Bezels

To: rob_geskey@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Gauge Bezels
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 11:01:06 -0400
Rob,
   By loosening the knurled nuts behind the instruments, you should be
able to pull them toward the seats to give clearance between the
instruments and the dash.  Then grasp the instrument with one hand, the
bezel with the other, and turn a few degrees anti-clockwise.  There are
six or eight tabs on the back of the bezel that correspond to tabs cast
in the instrument housing. When bezel tabs are behind instrument tabs the
bezel is clamped tight. When bezel tabs are between instrument tabs, the
bezel will lift off.
Bob