Re: Emission controls, or their lack of-apology, kinda long

To: <BarrMark262@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Emission controls, or their lack of-apology, kinda long
From: "Richard Poole" <richp@poolelan.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 07:47:23 -0500
Sounds exactly like what I was left with/started with.  Currently, I still
have the anti-runon mounted, but it's not connected to anything (just
filling the little square hole it goes in).  I did have the canister
connected to the line coming from the fuel tank, but have recently
disconnected and removed it.  I have had the car on the road for over a year
and a half under these conditions with a freshly built engine, and have had
no issues.  Make sure all the holes on the intake manifold are plugged
except for vac advance (if you connect it there).

Rich Poole
Red '74B
Nashville