Re: Wheels

To: Carl Elliott <celliott133@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Wheels
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 22:38:27 -0700
On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 10:10:16PM -0400, Carl Elliott wrote:
> Neighbor has a Datsun 240Z , Body is shot, Rot. Wheels are nice same lug
> measurements as the B . Has anyone put a set on the B. Tires would be
> 185s or 195s .Are spacers or longer lugs needed. Carl E.

I've got a set of 280zx mags in my shed. The problem is that the
offset is in the wrong direction. As of yet, there are not spacers of
negative thickness. The tires are too far out.

I think you can get away with up to about 175s.

Maybe if you took the spacer from the right side of the car and put it
on the left, it would move the wheel in the right direction.

--
                   Girling is not a verb.