Re: Seat belts

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seat belts
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:22:46 -0600
I managed to install my mounts to the tonneau panel area on my 72B as I
believe it was designed. And that is fine with one problem. When the soft
top is on, the mount keeps the top slightly raised at that point so I don't
get a good rear seal on it. Anyone else have this problem? Do I need to
move the mounts elsewhere?

Maybe its no big deal, if I can get my hard top assembled. But for now, I
really like the folding frame. Top up in the morning when its 50 degrees
out but the top is off and in the low 80s this afternoon - very unusual for
October in Montana.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B