VB story

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: VB story
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 20:05:12 -0400
List,  since there has been a lot of VB bashing on the list in the past, I
think it is only fair that I pass on a good experience.

When I started building my V8 one of the first things that I did was to
order new, 1" lowered suspension parts.  Recently I discovered that the
front end of the car was riding on its bump stops.  I called up VB,
explained the situation and since the parts were out of warrantee I was
transferred to customer service to see if they could help.

I explained to the rep that I had bought them 3 years ago, but as with any
restoration, mine was a restoration and a conversion at once, it takes time,
and thus it was some time before I put the springs into actual service.  She
was very understanding and said that they would get a new pair of springs
out to me right away and that they would not require the old ones in return.

Sure enough, about 4 days later I had a brand new pair of springs sitting on
my doorstep at no cost to me.

Perhaps I got lucky, or perhaps they are trying to improve their customer
service reputation.  Either way I think it only fair to pass this along.

James Nazarian
71 MGB Tourer
71 MGBGT V8
85 Dodge Ram