RE: Rebuilt Head

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rebuilt Head
From: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:05:47 -0600
Max, you make a good point.  Not about the present value of the dollar vs 15
years ago; but on how much should you spend on a 'rebuilt' head.  If you
have a rebuildable head you should be able to have it reground and milled
for around $100.  If you need pieces add some $$$ to that number.  If you
don't have a rebuildable head you'd have to buy a used one.  Around here
they generally go for $150 (if they are guaranteed not to be cracked).

Larry Hoy