Re: Shipping Question

To: "N" <twobees@sprynet.com>,
Subject: Re: Shipping Question
From: "Clancy" <clancy@idir.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 19:44:09 -0500
Norm,  I'm not sure if you ment automobilia or an automobile.  If I wanted
to ship a vehicle I would contact Bob Pass at Passport Transport in St.
Louis.  They do most of the Vintage Races, most of the major auctions of
special interest cars and are true car junkies.  Bob races an Alfa and used
to race a Mini Van.  His son Cliff races a Sprite.  They are "our kind of
people".