RE: Dynaplastics Hardtop

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Dynaplastics Hardtop
From: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 16:21:03 -0600
Bonnie,

No seals are a available from your typical supplier.  Dynaplasics stopped
making those a lonnngg time ago.  When I owned one of those tops I went down
to the local auto trim supplier (the one that supplies all the auto
upholstery shops in town) and looked at what they had until I found a
suitable seal.

Larry Hoy