Re: Heater valve

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heater valve
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 00:35:38 -0500
I'd agree.  It seems that as they age they start to weep fluid straight
through the casting.  Gotta love that pot metal.

I read once about some tests performed on a 1920s Alfa race car.  They found
the quality of the cast aluminum used for the engine to be equal to today's
cast aluminum garden furniture.

James Nazarian
71 MGB Tourer
71 MGBGT V8