OEM or aftermarket fenders

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: OEM or aftermarket fenders
From: "Jason Spaeth" <jasonspaeth@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 09:20:03 -0600
Hello List:  I currently have my early 74 B in the body shop receiving new
rear half patches, rockers, and front fenders.  I plan to order the metal
from Moss.  I see they list OEM fenders for $500 each and aftermarket ones
for $260 each.  I assume the OEM will give a better fit.  Anyone know if
they are really worth the price difference?

I will have about $15,000 into this restoration so I do intend to keep the
car for many, many years but I thought this might be an area I could trim a
little off.

Jason Spaeth
North Branch, Mn USA

Send instant messages to anyone on your contact list with  MSN Messenger
6.0.  Try it now FREE!  http://msnmessenger-download.com