A bit off topic, My Miata's first race

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: A bit off topic, My Miata's first race
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 20:19:08 -0800
I won't bore the whole list with the story, but several of you have
been reading of my racing exploits since sometime around 1990.

I raced the Miata last weekend, OK, I drove it around the track while
other people were racing.  If you're interested in reading it, the
story about last weekend is at:
http://red4est.red4est.com/miata/miatarace031025.html

Since I didn't Illustrate the actual story, the pictures from last
weekend are at:
http://red4est.red4est.com/miata/spir031025/

You can click on them if you want to see larger pictures. They're all
about the same, a blue Miata driving near some red and white paint at
the edge of a road.

If you're actually interested in keeping up on my racing, you can
subscribe to the rsracing yahoogroup: