rear axle and front hubs from a 73? MGB to a good home -free

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: rear axle and front hubs from a 73? MGB to a good home -free
From: James Laukaitis <jim5@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 11:35:01 -0500
List,

I have the rear end and front hubs from a '73 MGB (lugs), that needs to go
to a good home. It is for free, you need to come and get it. I live in
Cortlandt Manor, NY, 10567. I am just east of Peekskill, NY. No takers, it
goes out with the bulk trash.
They originally came from a conversion from lugs to center lock, and I was
going to go the opposite direction on my '67 BGT, but never did. The '67
BGT is no longer mine, but my friend who has it now is looking to sell it
so if you are interested in that let me know. He is located on L.I. I can
put you in touch with him. It was running, I rebuilt the carbs, got it
running for a short amount of time, and handed it off to him. He didnt get
it running, and lost interest I think. It sounds like it needs a little
tuning.

Anyway, please send me an email direct, with this subject, I will not be
watching the list (no more MG) and not using this subject might cause my
spam filters at work to delete your email.

First one to repond takes it (the axle and hubs)

Any questions on the parts or the 67 BGT, let me know.

Thanks,

Jim L
BGT-less
email: jim5@us.ibm.com
karma - n. - a person's actions (bad or good) that determines his or her
destiny.