Re: Insects - was Bugs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Insects - was Bugs
From: Glenn Schnittke <schnittke@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 00:56:48 -0600
I'll take that from a programmer.

Jette seemed to solve the bug problem anyway. A bug spray in the door wells
and instead of fogging the interior, she took a couple of old sheets and
coated them with bug spray, then folded them up and placed them in the
footwells and rear floor pans. No more box elder bugs. And no odor.

I have to admit the spiders do seem to like the redcar. But they're the
only insect that does. And please, let's not get into whether spiders are
insects or not. Mostly it's the *&^%ing birds. I have to spray the car off
every night now when I get home. Couple guys pulled up to our loading dock
to pick up some choral risers the other day in a red pickup and the thing
looked like he parked it under a bird sactuary. I think it's the color.

I'll reach for the final 'i' being the plural, but it just doesn't sound
right. I'm still on the side of 'mantises'.

Glenn
Glenn Schnittke
VP - Tennsessee Spokes Sports Car Club
schnittke@mindspring.com
'67 B (my daily driver)
'71 XJ6 Series I (Jeanette's daily driver)
dead '69 B