Re: A victim again

To: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A victim again
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 13:28:20 -0700
Barrie,

Most programs have a built in protection for this problem just in case
another program tries to steal its default status. Eudora is one. Go in
Tools=>Options=>Extra Warnings. Check the box that says "Start Eudora and
it's not the default mailer." Next time you start Eudora, a box will come
up letting you know it is no longer the default Email program and it will
restore its status if you give the okay. Netscape is similar - under
Edit-Preferences-Navigator, there is a button to make it the default
browser in case it gets taken by the "other" browser.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B