RE: MGB - How to put it back together

To: "Stephen West-Fisher" <steve@coastaldatasystems.com>,
Subject: RE: MGB - How to put it back together
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:42:12 -0800
Stephen:

I would recomend getting copies of the original MGB parts books just because I
am a library geek.  But on the whole there is not much more information to the
un-educated eye available compared to the available mail order catalogs.
Workshop and restoration manuals are going to be a much better value for
reconstructing a car.

The recomendations of finding a similar year car to reference are the most
valuable if you want to be accurate.  Luckily this list is also invaluable for
double checking layouts.

If anyone does need specific parts manual information, I would be happy to
photocopy and fax relevant pages as a service to the list.  The area above my
computer is overloaded with factory catalogs which are used daily for
reference.  I also just fell into a motherload of dealer information, which
I'll be going through over the next few months.  There are a lot of duplicate
parts manuals, that if there is any interest I will offer them to the list
before they go to e-bay.

Kelvin.