FOR SALE: Many back issues of BMC's "Safety Fast" magazine

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: FOR SALE: Many back issues of BMC's "Safety Fast" magazine
From: "Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 22:10:55 +0000
Hi all,

For anyone interested in copies of BMC's original M.G. Car Club magazine,
"Safety Fast," which was published 1959-68 and that are now rather rare,
please see:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=healey_hobby&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

If that URL does not work, just do a search for the seller named
healey_hobby

I have many, many more copies that I will be posting on eBay in the coming
days.  I have started with the oldest issues first, and a rare copy of
Volume 1, Number 1 is already up for bids.  Thank you.

Reid Trummel
Portland, Oregon

>From the hottest toys to tips on keeping fit this winter, youll find a
range of helpful holiday info here.