Mass MG Sightings (Sunday PM)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Mass MG Sightings (Sunday PM)
From: "Eugene Balinski" <eugeneb@nni.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 20:29:40 -0500
Good Day Lister,

   We have been fortunate lately and have had a run of nice
weather in the Boston area.  Today (Sunday) I got a chance
to take the B out for some much needed exercise. A quick
trip to Bolton Orchards (Bolton Mass) was in order for some
"Golden Russet" Apple Cider. (probably the best on earth
but I digress).

   As I pulled into the parking lot in my '80 red/orange B,
I came upon a nice red/orange steel bumper B.  I was
pleased to see a car with the asme color as mine (not all
that common). Unfortunately the driver did not step out of
the store.  They were however braver than I as they had
their top down.

   But wait, there's more. While admiring that car, a very
nice green "BGT" came north on RT-110 and then turned
quickly south on Rt-117.  Nice day, nice cars.

    Either cars belong to anybody on the list ?

Safety Fast,
Gene Balinski

http://www.nni.com/