Re: MGB gauge faces: A Moss opportunity?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB gauge faces: A Moss opportunity?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:03:44 -0800
That's what I assumed. But those large-format inkjets only print 300dpi or
so. The dots are pretty obvious at arm's length, and don't render type very
sharply. In fact, 1440dpi inkjets don't render type very sharply. It's a
huge difference compared to lino output, or silkscreening, which is how the
faces were originally produced. But I suppose it might pass for some
purposes.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149