MGA 1622 CRANKSHAFT THRUST WASHER CLEARENCES

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGA 1622 CRANKSHAFT THRUST WASHER CLEARENCES
From: "steve devine" <stevedevine@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 11:35:08 -0600
  Hello

                Im hoping theres someone out there that has the specs for
the crankshaft tolerences for a
               1622 mga motor. I was pawing through my manual and it does
not provide the thrust
               washer clearences.

               I  looked up the clearences for  the early three main B
engines. .003 TO .005
              was the spec.

               Any advice is apprecieted. Ive never done such an early motor
before. Its has its own set
              of obsticles. Rather dirrerent from the late style engines.

              Have a great holiday and thanks for the help ahead of time!

         Steve D