Great source for MGB wiring with original bullet connectors

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Great source for MGB wiring with original bullet connectors
From: BarrMark262@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 13:11:10 EST
Hi Listers:

Happy Thanksgiving to all on the this side of the pond.

I have never been able to solder the bullet connectors that are on our wiring
harnesses whenever I needed a patch or extra wire. I always end up using one
of the "newer" style connectors which just don't work or look proper.

So, this morning I began stripping back all of the blue wraps from my old
harness and exposed beautiful 30 year old "looks as new" wiring. The wires with
factory bullet connectors will now serve as my patches, as I do not mind making
a connection  between two pieces with a conventional connector, and still
retaining one end with a factory bullet.

Anyway, it works for me.

Dennis