Re: MGB generator

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB generator
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 20:52:44 -0700
Barney,

Thanks for the info. I hadn't thought about the regulator but then the
smoke is still fresh. Last time I had a regulator and alternator both go
out was on my '74 Toyota Landcruiser about five or six years ago and I
replaced both the original Japanese parts with reliable Lucas parts (true
story - and they still work, like a charm).

David Councill
67 BGT  (since 1999)
72 B  (since 2001)
74 Toyota Landcruiser (since 1979)