Re: University Motors

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: University Motors
From: Glenn Schnittke <schnittke@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 02:09:49 -0600
>Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 00:54:20 -0600
>From: "steve devine" <stevedevine@rcn.com>
>Subject: Re: University Motors
>

>Hi Dave,
>

>                    This may be more then you were looking for, but what the
>hell. Here we go.
>                    Lets see, It was the best of times it was the worst of
>times, ( famous quote for this book)
>                    Last year I had a great time, I was installing bomb
>detectors throughout the whole United States and south pacific islands. On
>my way back from the south pacific I was lucky enough to do an install
>somewhat near Ada Michigan.

I haven't ever gone this route but,

A. What language were you trained in? From the rest of your message, I
think I may have a vested interest.

B. I think you should start a critics column somewhere. I think you'll fit
right in. Have another martini. I'll have another beer.

Glenn

PS. I've had nothing but good results from UM.

Glenn
Glenn Schnittke
VP - Tennsessee Spokes Sports Car Club
schnittke@mindspring.com
'67 B (my daily driver)
'71 XJ6 Series I (Jeanette's daily driver)
dead '69 B