Re: Aluminum backplates for MGB

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Aluminum backplates for MGB
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 18:10:29 -0800
It would be cool, but I wouldn't pull my engine just to install one. So talk
to me in another 50K miles... <g>

Are you planning to drill additional lightening holes in it? It always
struck me as a somewhat "steam punk" in that regard (I guess I'm referring
to "total disregard for weight of components due to massive torque available
from enormous-displacement, slow-revving, Victorian-era powerplant".

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149