speakers

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: speakers
From: "Richard" <ramsmgb@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 20:22:34 -0700
Chuck,

I attempted to put speakers in my original door panels, but the material
was not firm enough to cut for a for a secure mounting. I ordered a new
panel kit from Moss. The door panels were worth it because they had
precut holes in the backing right down to the screw holes. The location
was marked for you. You only have to cut the top vinyl. Also make sure
when you install them that the window will go down all the way without
interference. The speakers kind of will only go one way. The panel kit
is really worth it, very good quality and an accurate reproduction.

Rich
72 MGB
Tucson