Re: 57 Austin A55 Cambrian - are you weird enough?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 57 Austin A55 Cambrian - are you weird enough?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 15:11:07 -0800
Yeah, I've heard of the Austin Cambridge... but AFAIK there could be a
Cambrian model as well... the term refers to a mountain range in Wales, I
believe*... I'm not disagreeing, I'm just pointing out a possibility.

*one doubts it refers to the geological epoch also called Cambrian, though
the vehicle could be considered antediluvian....

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149