Spirited drive, seatbelts

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spirited drive, seatbelts
From: "Rick Lindsay" <rolindsay@stoolhead.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 12:43:33 -0500
Hi Friends,

Last evening I had my first spirited drive in
the Midget.  What a blast!  I certainly need brake
pads but otherwise, the car did great.  We even drifted a turn going back to
the storage facility!
Not a badly behaved little car!

Do any of you have a photograph of the seat belt
retractor, either side, where I might learn if
my retractors are mounted correctly?  They are
hyper-sensitive (latch at the slighted pull) and
I suspect that they are just dirty inside but
perhaps mounted at the wrong angle.  All help is
appreciated.

Rick
'76 Midget