Garage sale...

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Garage sale...
From: "Scott & Lynn Hower" <howersl@att.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:20:52 -0500
Happy holidays to all.   I've found a few stray MGB parts laying around
my garage.  I'll offer them here before they go to eBay (read: I'm too
lazy to list them :-).  Prices do not include shipping; I like in PA,
USA  if that matters.  Local pickup welcome, even encouraged.

NOS TripleX roadster passenger door glass, perfect condition - $30
NOS 73/74 Owners manual (w/purple liner), UK spec - $15
NOS Quinton/Hazel rear wheel bearings (an axle set) - $15
NOS Lockheed brake caliper set L/R (new, not rebuilt, Moss old stock) -
$175
NOS Quinton/Hazel kingpin kit - $30 (kinpins, bushes, a million little
bits - no missing pieces)
Pair of stub axles for above, need rebuilding - $25, heavy
Pair of new Steelcraft jacking point tube things - $10
7" Old Speckled Hen porcelain ashtray/SU parts dish, octagon w/ MG logo
- $35
Radio console (72~76).  Strip above radio is missing, but otherwise fine
- FREEBIE

Please buy this stuff, I really need the space.

--Scott