Van Nuys CA help needed

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Van Nuys CA help needed
From: "DON SCOTT" <rowdon@sonoma-county.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 13:43:19 -0800
Hello,
I have three British cars and am loyal to British cars to a point, but I'm
looking at buying a '27 Chevrolet sedan located in Van Nuys, CA.  Trouble is I
live in northern California.  Is there another car fanatic like myself out
there that might take a look at the car for me?  I know it's not an MG, but
it's 4 cylinder and looks a little like a TD that overate.  Truth is, a T
series MG is just more money than I want to spend for a classic old car, so I
thought maybe a very old Chevy would work instead.  Please email at this
address and at don@napanet.net.  Thank you!
Don Scott
1962 MGA
1973 MGB GT