Re: 16 miliamps drain - plan

To: "Paul Hunt T" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: 16 miliamps drain - plan
From: "Rick Lindsay" <rolindsay@stoolhead.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 8:47:52 -0500
Mr. PaulH here is speaking gospel.  Think about
this:  A 16mA load is NOT enough load to run a
car battery down in days.  Yet, that is the
problem being described.  What does that tell us?
Well, either the 16mA number is wrong, which I
doubt, or this tiny load isn't the real problem.
I suggest that the leaky diode is a confusing
symptom of an alternator that is NOT CHARGING the
battery adequately to last a week!  What say ye?

rick